Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This is where I post about all things relating to fashion and beauty...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

An Introduction

So I've decided that as a 23 year old mother of 1, I feel like I need to start "looking the part" instead of looking like a high school student. Now I know that I shouldn't feel the need to impress anyone, and honestly that is not is what driving me to do this... I just want to be able to walk into a room and feel confident in how I look and not be self conscious that I'm under dressed or anything. I've always kind of been a throw-something-on kind of person in the morning, which usually means jeans and a t-shirt. While this is great for errands and whatnot, sometimes you just want to feel put together so that people will take you seriously. A few things make this transformation a bit of a challenge, such as my location (Upstate NY, where the weather is pretty unpredictable and can make looking cute a bit hard) as well as my budget (as much as I love fashion, I just cannot bring myself to pay ridiculous amounts of money for a shirt or something ie:$100 for a shirt/jeans/etc.--shoes + purses are the only exception here ;) ).

This blog will be mainly about me taking more "risks" regarding fashion, and me breaking out of the fashion box that I've been in for so long. So I will be posting pictures of outfits I like and want to try to re-create on my budget, as well as blogging about makeup (a HUGE addiction of mine) and possibly doing reviews on.

No comments:

Post a Comment