Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This is where I post about all things relating to fashion and beauty...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

My daughter Adrianna and I had a great New Years Eve/New Years Day and we hope everyone else did too!

We didn't do anything exciting last night and today we spent time at a local museum which was a lot of fun. Plus, on the way home I decided to stop at TJ Maxx and scored a NARS 3 piece duo lipgloss set (6 colors I don't have, yay!), 4 Philosophy lipglosses, and a long/asymmetrical black cardigan! This made me very happy because there was one I wanted to order online but it went out of stock before I could do so. Plus, this one is even better because it has a really nice crochet-type pattern in the back between the sleeves. I'll definitely try to take a picture either later tonight or tomorrow, because it's just so pretty I have to post it. :)

I don't really have much to update about except that I hope everyone is having a good holiday season and have started 2010 off in a wonderful way!

No comments:

Post a Comment