Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This is where I post about all things relating to fashion and beauty...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Stuff!

Yay! I'm so happy! I had placed some orders from GreatGlam.com + Forever21.com and I got them both a few days ago! The tracking numbers were off in the expected delivery date though, so I wasn't expecting them until today or even next week. There's a lot though, so I'm going to break it up into a few posts so it's not super overwhelming with pictures and whatnot. While I'm starting to feel really happy about my closet, I know there are still a couple pieces I would love to find...
a) a great fitting pencil skirt
b) over the knee/thigh high boots (although this isn't as necessary as the pencil skirt- haha)
c) a nice fitting simple colored dress that I can dress up or down
d) a great pair of sunglasses that go well with my face shape

I also have noticed that I need to stop buying clothes that are black. Thats going to be part of my revised New Years Resolution: To stop buying clothes that I don't absolutely love when I try them on, and to stop buying things that are black.. except maybe the pencil skirt. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment